Friday, January 16, 2009

Please don't say....

that this world doesn't see miracles anymore. If you have watched even FIVE minutes of the news footage about the plane that went down yesterday INTO the Hudson River, you have witnessed a modern day miracle directly from the hands of God. Now, I don't pretend to know the heart of God....sheesh, that is a mystery I'd like to remain a mystery. He is much too big and amazing for me to try to wrap my human brain around....but He is working in this world. He is not absent, He has not forgotten, He is not some far-off being simply observing us like my 8 year old niece observes her hampster. NO...Our God is HERE...right in the midst of us. On our planes, in our homes, in our cars...beside us, CRAVING a relationship with us. Oh sweet Lord thank you for all that You do and are in my life. Thank you, thank you, thank you. Open my eyes that I may see...

No comments: