Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Today is someone's BIRTHDAY...

but shhh...act like I didn't tell you. How about I let you guess? :)
And I won't tell you how old he is either...cause he's OLD. In fact, he's 5 1/2 years older than me...sheesh! But he's really just a 12 year old little boy in a big man body (as I type this he's killing "bad guys" in some video game). And that's one of the many, many things I love about him.
He is my rock. My voice of reason. The best way I can describe our reletionship is to tell you that I make him crazy and he makes me sane. Happy Birthday Earl...I love you so good.

2 comments:

Margaret said...

Not to be off-topic, but that cake looks just heavenly. Will you share your recipe with me? (margaretkilzer@gmail.com)

Emily P said...

Happy Happy Birthday! Love you Uncie Dan! See you all soon! Kat, super cute cake! Yummo! Is it a big cookie?