Tuesday, May 17, 2011

"What did the momma tomato do to the baby tomato when he was falling behind?"

She stepped on him and said...
"Ketchup!"
Ohhohohoho...hahahahahahhahaa...that joke gets me everytime.  I know it's totally Junior high...but I love it.  Love. It.

But seriously now folks...I have some serious "ketching-up" (hahahhahah) to do...

We'll start with this...
A tooth lost...
A major childhood milestone found...
(And dontcha just love the sweet chubby marker colored hands?  Yeh...I do)
There was blood...
And I'm not sure if there was simply a lot of blood or just the fact that the blood was mixed with spit and it looked like a lot of blood.  Whatever it was...it was pretty gross and I was prepared for the girl to be fah-reaked out.  Nope.  Not at all.  Her excitement won over and only momma was grossed out by the bloody mess where her tooth had been.
 We rinsed...and rejoiced.  Then crawled quickly into bed and fell fast asleep dreaming of the tooth fairy. 
And for the record...the tooth fairy must be loadedHE took the tooth and left $5 in its place. Notice the emphasis on HE...Earl is defenseless when it comes to his girl.  It's even worse now that she is sporting a toothless smile.

No comments: