Saturday, February 14, 2009



It's not our anniversary...That happens in June. BUT I was filtering through some pictures yesterday and stumbled upon these...seems like a lifetime ago, also seems like yesterday....is that even possible? Things have changed, we have changed, our situation has changed...somehow we've started looking more and more alike and we have almost an unspoken language...My my, what a FULL almost seven years we have had....job changes, relocations, babies--and through it all we have forged our way. Together. Happy Valentine's Day Earl...I love you...as big as the sky.

2 comments:

Margaret said...

My goodness, Kathryn. What a beautiful, beautiful picture of you all alone there. You look so happy, and not NEARLY old enough to get married at all.

Toni said...

You certainly looked like a porcelin doll in that picture. What a Happy, Beautiful day that was....Perfect in every way. xoxxo Momma