Friday, April 9, 2010

Going back to my roots...


ya know, for the sake of sanity.

I don't usually post receipes. Come on now, that would be a laugh! I mean, I'm not the worst cook, but I'm certainly not the best...

but...tonight...I will share a little piece of heaven with you, my loyal readers.

Get a brownie mix (what you don't have one tucked away in the back of your pantry for such a time as this??)...I chose a "low fat" mix. Bwhahahahhahahahah...

yeh...right..."low fat" brownies...

hey...I get an "A" for effort.

Follow the directions on the back of the box. BUT...instead of water...use Bailey's Irish Cream. Oh yes...do it...

Bake the brownies...bathe the kids while the brownies bake, so the kids don't smell the brownies baking and ask "mommy, what's the smell?...do I smell somefing in the oven?...somefing good?"

Mix up powdered sugar with more Bailey's...drizzle that over the freshly, baked chocolately goodness. I put mine in the freezer for about 15 minutes...made it kinda "set" up. Cold and crunchy on the outside...warm ooey yumminess on the inside. That's right...I see you, you're digging in the back of your pantry now aren't ya?

ahhhh...there ya go, enjoy...my bloggy contribution to the food world. My maiden name was "Bailey"...it's in my blood.

No comments: