Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Another song...

I've noticed I seem to use a lot of song lyrics to narrate pictures of Grace.  And I think the reason I do this is because she is such a musical little thing.  It seems to be woven into her very core.  And music (and often the lyrics that accompany that music) seems to fit her like a nicely tailored dress...or tutu in this case.  Enjoy.
"My baby loves to dance
She loves to spin around
She's only two feet tall
but I don't mind at all
She hears a song in every little sound...
My baby loves me so
She loves me as I am
She lifts her little hands
Her wish is my command
I'll pick her up forever if I can"

--Lyrics from Andrew Peterson's song My Baby Loves to Dance

2 comments:

Toni said...

I love the one where she is off the ground. btw, is that a tattoo on her arm....just like her daddy?

Emily P said...

Ok, the first comment was from Aunt Emily... don't know what happened.....