Monday, September 14, 2009


So I'm not gonna lie...we miss him when he's gone...he does much more around this joint than I give him credit for...he is much nicer in the morning than I could ever be (and without coffee..how is that even possible??)...he gives great hugs, even when you don't want want them, but really need them...he even adds commentary to the kid's bedtime stories--a mostly twisted commentary but very amusing all the same...and if he doesn't come home soon, I may just hafta start working at Lowe's to pay for all the projects I dream up to keep me busy when he's gone...so stay tuned...Pictures of a newly painted, newly decorated living room and kitchen to come soon...

Hurry home Superman...I may just start knocking out walls, and tearing up old linoleum...ya just never know....several days without a hug from you can make a girl go a little bit beserk

No comments: