Sunday, September 13, 2009

When you have a little girl....




People tell you all sorts of things...give you all sorts of advice...buy you lots of pink stuff (like waaay more than you can stomach really)...But very few people tell you how, 4 1/2 years later, she will single-handedly make you lose your mind...lose your cool...lose your sanity...



and steal your heart...



What an exciting adventure it is to raise this child...I love you Graceface...thanks for teaching me to live like a rockstar...

1 comment:

Toni said...

Yeh....I had me a couple of those....Their love can sneak up on you. And you can never run away from it. There will be days whenyou want to SCREAM at them, "I think about you ALL the time! And you could not care less!"....Then they sneak in again...It is Endless. Nice ride. I miss you. xoxoxo Momma