Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Okay...I'll admit it...I'm boring. Well, as of lately, I'm boring. And there's really not much to post about. Plus I'm a sorta a loser when it comes to downloading and posting pics. We're clipping along nicely here...kids are growing like weeds...I'm frantic trying to find clothes that actually fit and are appropriate for this early spring weather. Still can't get Grace to stop talking, and can't get Sam to start talking. Lots of playing outside...lots of dreaming about digging up flower beds and gardens. So...that's it...there ya go...boring...*yawn*
Oh wait...
Here's something good...Sam can chew gum. Yup...the boy isn't even two yet, but he's chewing gum. Sometimes he swallows it...okay, most times he swallows it...but each "chewing session" is getting longer and longer. Like right now? Well right now, he's been working on a piece for a good 10 minutes with no swallowing in site. Thanks Sam-O...thanks for a little blogging material...

1 comment:

Emily P said...

SamO!!!! you can chew gum!!!! Good job bubby! When I get my hands on you I will buy lots and lots of gum and you don't have to share ANY of it! I love you nerds!