Friday, June 4, 2010

I've been slackin'...what can I say? I've been busy. But not really. I mean if you were to come up and ask me "Gee, why is your blog so blah lately?"...I'd have to say "ummm...yah...dunno" I guess the sunshine and the warm weather got the best of me. I've been outside. With the kids. Handing out popsicles, and turning on and dodging sprinklers, trying to keep Sam from taking his clothes off. I've been watering plants...weeding the garden...soaking up the sun.
But I'm back. And that's all that matters. Plus I'm back with pictures! Bonus.

Grace hit a milestone in her tiny life. She graduated preschool. I can't believe I have a Kindergartener living under my roof...seems like just weeks ago we brought her home from the hospital. A tiny, pink, screaming bundle. She's not tiny anymore. She still loves pink. And...she still screams. So really not much has changed except for size. She has just grown into her larger than life personality. And I am glad to have been along for the ride. Here she is...our 5 year old...our Kindergartener. (Please ignore the red eye in the picture below...focus on the smile, people...focus on the smile)


On stage, getting her graduation certificate. (The kids sang LOTS of songs for us before they got their certificates...It's a lot for me to upload tonight, but I'll try to get one here as soon as I can. They were pretty stinkin' cute.)


Grace with her teacher Mrs. Sheri. Grace loves Mrs. Sheri. So do I. She was a fantastic teacher, and exactly what Grace needed. Lots of fun, but doesn't put up with drama. And Grace can sure dish out the drama. Mrs. Sheri is raising three girls of her own. So she has lots of practice in the area of drama queens. :) I didn't get a picture of her other teacher. Mrs. Mary. Dangit. I may have to march Grace up to the school and snap a "faux" pic of her with Mrs. Mary at some point. Mrs. Mary was the "ying" to Mrs. Sheri's "yang". They were a wonderful team! Thanks so much ladies for loving my little girl, and for teaching her to love learning.


Now we move on...to another school, another teacher, another phase of life. Gosh, I know I say it a lot on this blog, but man...life moves quickly. I gotta stop blinking.

No comments: