Tuesday, January 4, 2011

You DO read this blog!

Angels! 
Angels left presents on my front porch!
THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU!!!!
I busted my wedding ring last week.  Stay with me...it'll all make sense in a second.  Sent it home with my mom to be fixed.  Fast forward to just 5 minutes ago...I'm sitting on the couch--not far from Grace, and her ever present "puke bucket"--I'm still in my pj's...I smell like bleach...Sam has no pants on (that's how we roll, he's in "potty training")...the door bell rings!  MY RING...I have to sign for it, so I head to the door.  AND THERE!  ON MY PORCH!  PUKE PRESENTS!!!!  Bleach...glorious bleach!  And more paper towels...I used up the last of my stash only 30 minutes ago.  AND WINE!!  Blessed WINE!!!  Ramen noodles!  Gatorade!  MORE than I asked for!  More!  Isn't that the way?  God showing off through friends.  Giving more than you ever thought or dared to ask for.
Thank you...whoever you are...

1 comment:

Tasha said...

Nice!! Can you send them to my house? I'm the sick one here. :) and we all know that stay at home moms do not get sick days. ever.