Sunday, July 27, 2008

Let's see how this works...


I'm a writer at heart. Always loved to put my mind on paper (well, in this case, ummm...the screen...), even considered a profession in teaching English before I became a nurse--then my mom cut her finger off. But that's a story for another day.... My sister says I would be "good" at blogging--"It's organized and not cluttered" she says--we'll see...my sister, she bounces :) I DO like organization and tidy-ness! Today is Sunday. We went to church. The sermon series is on the fruits of the spirit--a different one will be covered each week. Last week was "love"--we missed last week. This week was kindness. Glad we didn't miss THAT one. I'll type out my notes when the kids take a nap. Right now I gotta go..Sam needs a diaper change, Grace needs a wardrobe change--imagine that.

2 comments:

Emily P said...

You are a total riot! Or should I say Idot!!! I love you girl! I am looking forward to your articles! I know we will see one on vaccinations in the very near future.... Right? bye! Bounce, bounce, bounce....

Jill said...

"I LOVE THIS IDEA"...Thoughts from Kathryn, Yea!!!