Thursday, July 31, 2008

My new company

I'm gonna start a business...wanna know the name of it?? "I'm your Bitch Inc." I'm getting t-shirts made in case you wanna start up a franchise of your own. Seriously, if someone asks me to do one more thing today--I MIGHT explode...that includes miniature people. It's not that I don't like helping people...or running errands...but wow. Sometimes you just wanna sit on your rump and drool on yourself. On a funnier note: Here is what happens when you visit the dry cleaner's at LEAST twice a week (more like 3-4 times a week)--> Your three year old starts "playing" dry cleaners...right now she is "delivering" me "two suits" as I sit and type. Oh, now she asked me if I want a sucker...fabulous. Yes, I'd like a sucker very much please...what's the points value?

No comments: