Sunday, December 28, 2008

Things Grace says...


Here are some things that Grace says incorrectly...I don't have the heart to correct her...she's just too dang cute. She's growing up too fast as it is anyway. I will put the "Grace" words in italics....here goes...
--"Mom, this food is cold...could you put it in the microphone?" (meaning microwave)
--"Hey Dad, can you do me a favorite?" (meaning favor)
--"Be careful....that is very break-a-full" (meaning breakable)
--*Said when "helping" me put on my make-up in the morning* "Mom, are you going to put on your eyebrowns?" (meaning use my eyebrow pencil)
--At night she waves her "magic wand" and we turn her light out right after she says "Bibbety-Bobbity-Boo." Lately though, she's been saying "Bibbety-Bobbity-Kangaroo"

That's not the half of it...I just can't remember anymore right now...I'll add more as they come to me. She is an absolute JOY...and quite a clown. Life is never dull with Grace Ellen.

1 comment:

Kasey said...

That is so cute!! Max use to call my eyebrows "eyeBROWNS" too. I love it!!