Saturday, October 18, 2008

Apparently I've been tagged...

I supposed to tell you 7 Random/weird things about me so here goes:

1) One of my FAVORITE things to do is to be the first person to open the peanut butter jar--My husband knows this about me and WAITS for me to open it because he knows how happy it makes me. Same goes for a new can of coffee. I do not like to be the first to open the milk jug.
2) I cloth diaper my 6 month old...I don't think that's weird but some people do
3) I have a primal fear of the dark but I can't sleep unless it's TOTALLY dark in the room I'm sleeping in...lately I have started sleeping with a mask, because even faint glow from the smoke detector light wakes me up. HOWEVER, when I wake at night to feed the baby I JUMP out of bed and run run run into his room and turn on a nightlight...
4) I can play the violin...I just don't
5) I can pick stuff up with my toes.
6) I have blond hair and blue eyes, but am a registered Cherokee Indian...yes, 1/256th Cherokee Indian...go figure
7) My husband says I eat my sandwich "backwards"...I don't know HOW exactly one eats a sandwich backwards, but that's what he says...He says Grace does it too.

For the record, I found this to be an extremely difficult task, writing about how I am weird...

2 comments:

Renee' said...

Love it. You did a good job of writing about how you are weird. You convinced me at least! :-)

Margaret said...

Aww. Why don't you play violin anymore? Of course, I avoid the piano like the plague, even going so far as to have a PHOTOCOPY of piano keys taped to my studio wall so not to have to have an actual piano in there for lessons ... I suppose we all have our musical demons! But you were good at the violin! You should take it out from time to time to keep it fresh in case one of your kiddos wants to play. I have it on good authority that violin teachers love it when the mamas can help with practice at home. :)