Wednesday, October 15, 2008

My apologies

As you may, or may not, have noticed...I haven't blogged in awhile. This is because me SWEET husband decided this past weekend was THE weekend to begin to paint the ENTIRE inside of our house. Did I mention we have almost 20 foot ceilings...seriously, no lie folks...20 feet of grey sheet rock...prison grey...flat paint grey...Now halfway painted a nice shade of "sauteed mushroom" (at least that's what the paint company "named" the color) I will take pictures when it is all finished--which, by my calculations, should be sometime around 2010. Oh and Sam got his first tooth on Sunday...cheers to a biting breastfeeding baby.

2 comments:

Toni said...

Actually I neither Saw nor did I Feel a tooth, but I will leave the verdict up to his very knowledgeable mother....The painting looks very nice. I would call it a Mocha...Rather like a very rich, creamy chocolate.
I just hope yall stay topside when you are painting up high! BLESS Danny for all his hard work when he Should be playing!

Renee' said...

Kathryn... you've been tagged! View my blog for details. :-)