Friday, December 17, 2010

I have a really good excuse this time...
No really...
Get this...
*deep cleansing breath in*
I was trying to download a clip art picture of the nativity to go on my Christmas card labels and instead downloaded some sort of freaky thing that makes your computer think it has a virus so you'll buy the anti-virus softtware advertised immediately after the BIG RED letters appear on your screen screaming "Virus virus virus....trojen horse...virus!!!!!!"  Can you even imagine how much I fah-reaked out!?
Don't worry...Earl fixed it.  I love you Earl...for oh so many reasons.  I think I love you most in this instance for not lecturing me and totally keeping your cool.  Oh yeh, and for fixing the computer.
ANYway... 
So that little incident kept me off the computer for one night and then last night I made about 25 sandart brownies in a jar for various teachers and friends and neighbors...although my friends are my neighbors, my neighbors are my friends...whatever...I made a whole heck of a lot of those puppies.  And that is my excuse for yesterday...
I have no excuse for today...so here I am. But I am leaving.  Soon.  And leaving this post short and pictureless....
Tune in tomorrow.

1 comment:

Toni said...

Wowsa! Thanks to our Computer Nerd for fixing your machine!!! That happened to ME, and our Computer Nerds charged us a fee to get rid of it all.....Not Enough fee, according to MY opinion...Bailing me out is a No Cost consideration----just DO it!!!

New blog up for me....I can't do EVERYday, but you inspire me to write a bit more. I Love you! Only 3 more sleeps! xoxoxo