Saturday, September 27, 2008

Once upon a time...Happily ever after...


You know, I got to thinking...the fairy tales (Cinderella, Snow White, Sleeping Beauty...) NEVER mention home ownership, broken appliances, finances, CHILDREN....They never start off "Once upon a time Cinderella and her prince came home to their castle and their royal refridgerator was just not keeping the food cold anymore" and they NEVER end "They lived happily ever after...with two crazy children who wake up at the MOST inappropriate times (if you catch my DRIFT) and a dog that poops all over the living room" Just a thought...and I'm NOT bitter...and I don't wish to actually LIVE in a fairy tale world...just a simple observation...I do strongly believe however, that I found my prince. He may be a little hairy and a LOT odd (somedays he's still a FROG prince), but he's my prince just the same and when he's gone I miss him like I'd miss my right arm if someone cut it off...I love ya Earl...I'm glad to have you home, even if it's just for 24 hours.

No comments: