Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Here is some very rational thinking...

I am watching my neighbor's 15 month old little boy, Ayden. He is the absolute CUTEST thing ever and is very well behaved, willing to listen, and easy to redirect. I will be watching him all week. So that puts the number of children UNDER the age of three living in this house from 6:45am to 4:15pm to a grand total of three...that is A LOT of little people. At least for me. I know many super-moms who do it from sunup to sundown, but I do not wish to become one of those sorts of moms on a regular basis! Anyway...here is my rational thinking. Two children is a natural number...you have two parents and those two parents are equipped with: two hands, two feet, two legs, two eyes, two ears...you get where I'm going? Two is just PERFECT in my book, some say 7 is God's perfect number, but I think it might just be 2...I'm certain come next Monday morning when I am back to my usual two biological children, my life will--for a short time--feel like a breeze!

1 comment:

Tara said...

Hey, it's Tara Hix. I've been checking in on your blog ever since you commented on mine. Thanks for giving me another blog to read so that I don't have to do dishes. :) Anyway, I have to agree that two children is the most rational thing. I've got the three kids under four every day. While things have been going great for the last two months, I can't help but think that our house is just a ticking time bomb. John and I are forever going to be out-numbered. I don't even want to think about the chaos that will be once we have three mobile children! Ha!