Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Preschool...here we come!!!!!


Just FYI-->Here's who WE'RE voting for... :)

On a much more serious note: Grace has "Meet the Teacher" night at preschool tonight! I CANNOT BEGIN to tell you how thrilled I am to send her into the capable and loving hands of a person WILLING to teach my three year old!! Have you ever tried to teach a three year old?? Seriously...
Now, don't get me wrong...I LOVE my sweet little daughter, but we are READY (more than ready) for this milestone. Preschool is at our church and it is 2 mornings a week for 2 1/2 hours...2 1/2 glorious hours. Grace keeps asking when I will "leave me at the church, now I can color, and then you come back and get me...okay? Yea, sure." Sam and I plan on airing up the tires on the jogging stroller and heading out to enjoy nature via a pair of running shoes and an Ipod. Although I just watched the weather...guess what the chance of rain on Wednesday is (the first day of preschool)?---Yea, 70%...lovely. Maybe we will enjoy the treadmill in the basement and a QUIET cup of coffee instead....

No comments: